Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pssst...look up there

Check out that handsome man up in my header?! I just wanna eat him up, nom nom nom!

There are more pictures on his blog (link also located on the right side) and I'm both too lazy and too busy to put them here as well.

Derek has bronchitis. Our wonderful sleeping angel has turned into a sleepy cranky coughing crawling creature that doesn't want to sleep. Ever. EVER. Again. Not for naps. Not for bedtime. This leads to Momma drinking lots of coffee after 2 nights straight of crazy interrupted sleep. He woke up a couple times last night and one time he just wanted to stand up in his crib and do nothing else. Then he decided to sit and play in there like Daddy was the crazy one acting all sleepy. Poor Daddy took night shift last night after Mommy had it Sunday night and Daddy isn't feeling good either. Enter caffeine overload and I have a serious headache. Yikes.

Hopefully Derek sleeps tonight. I guess this is retribution for having a wonderful sleeper from birth. It could be much.Much.MUCH worse. This I know. Thank you baby Jesus and we'll take these few days of interrupted sleep happily.

1 comment:

  1. haha, sorry to be laughing at ur predicament...blame it on your writing (it made me giggle). I hope Derek feels better SOON.

    ReplyDelete