Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome back hubby, I missed you.

The past few months have been difficult for Chris and for our family. But with all the changes with the new job, things have changed back so drastically and I'm so glad things are returning back to the way they were and that Chris is so much happier. I treasure the smiles he has now and his overall genuine joy for life now. Chris is quite thoughtful about gifts. A few years ago I had a quotes book with tons of quotes in it I'd compiled from everything; friends, movies, presidents, everything I could find that was meaningful. In a move, I lost the book and mentioned it once to Chris when we first started dating. As a gift, Chris made a book for me with lots of the same quotes since he'd found them on an old blog I'd had before. The inside of the cover tells the story of how we met and has some pictures of us. It's so beautiful!

Here's a picture of the cover.

3 comments:

  1. That is just so impressive...kudos Chris! I abs love thoughtful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was not just a gift sweetie, but a treasure that you will enjoy later in life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete