Monday, April 19, 2010

I want to screen in our back porch

Once it's cleaned off of course since it still has remnants of our complete master bedroom overhaul. Which isn't quite complete as we haven't purchased the king sized bed yet.

But I'd love to spend the summer days on the porch with the fam and just enjoy it minus the bugs. Yuck. It'd be great to fence in the whole backyard afterward so Derek can play back there too once he's more mobile and running around. These are things I'd love to do before June when we host his birthday party, but alas we'll see if it's possible as I have other ideas for the indoors as well. It's going to be a bunch of busy weekends working Christopher to death. I'm imagining the grumbling now as I tell him of the IKEA bookshelves I want him to put together for the living room. Hehe.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Please take before and after pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea...sitting on a screen porch when it's raining outside is also a wonderful way to pass time...brings back many fond memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, Rachel. Of course, outdoor is more enjoyable when you don't have to worry about bugs biting you. And that's what screened porch are great for. Plus, you don't have to worry about weather, like if it suddenly rain. Porch is our outside shelter. Angelina Garcia @Archadeck.com

    ReplyDelete