Thursday, April 8, 2010

Need motivation...yesterday if possible

My house is complete train wreck. I've been known for exaggeration but this is no lie, it looks like a tornado went through and threw everything around. Seriously gross. My main problem is motivation. I have little none and can't seem to find any no matter how hard I try. I start cleaning up and then want to do something else, like take a walk outside because it's been gorgeous.
Well this weekend, I'm determined to find some from somewhere. Chris, my dad, and Chris's dad will be replacing the pipe this weekend so I plan to enlist the help of someone to help babysit my newly mobile adorable Derek while I clean house. Gah, I'm so not looking forward to it, but I'll feel so much better once it's done and I just need to suck it up and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment